Current and Past Projects
- Secured funding for a startup medical facility center in the Nairobi metropolis area. We understood the opportunity to tap into a strategic location with a high quality product normally not found in the area. We brought out the core specialty of the key drivers in the business model resulting in a successful roll out of the project.
- Secured funding for an established IT Consultancy firm for a turnkey project. The firm required urgent funds to turn around a project. We successfully structured a flexible debt facility to match the projected cash flows.
- Development of the business model and strategy for a stone mining plant in Western Kenya, targeting to raise up to $1M financing and setting up efficient systems and processes ensuring overall business success. The entrepreneur runs a similar project in Machakos County and is looking to tap into major infrastructure projects.
- Structuring a project management plan for a horticulture export producer in Nakuru County. We are working with existing creditors to restructure debt payments while facilitating additional financing. We seek to improve the governance structure to enable the organization improve credibility with new financiers.
- Involved in successful capital raising and due diligence of both investors and portfolio investments for a venture capital fund. We successfully exited the investments resulting in both immediate and future cash flows (royalties).
- Supported a Tier I bank in equities research. We advised the bank on analysis of marketable equities by developing weekly snapshots of the NSE listed stocks as well as detailed analysis of the individual companies.
- Development of an ERP system for a Horticulture export processor in Central Kenya. We realigned process workflows and customised the system to support crop traceability from farm to fork. This resulted in saving 15% of the processing costs.